Monday, August 04, 2014

Let's do some grocery shopping with Chanel♥

More of Chanel Fall 2014 Collection.  Grand Palais was turned into a faux supermarket as the models walk the runway carrying their newest grocery inspired collection.  On my previous post I have already featured the costume jewelries for Fall 2014, now here are the bags!♥  Who would have thought that someone  will choose "supermarket or grocery" as an inspiration, it's only Karl Lagerfeld.    These are my choices, honestly some of it did not impress me at all. (Sorry!)

Classic Chanel lambskin flap bag were presented like fresh meat.  With tags like 100% Agneau (lamb)...


If the grocery basket would be as fabulous as this... I would love to go and shop everyday!  


Sweet as a candy, Chanel candy clutch! I really find this so dainty... 


Psychedelic pattern handbag... What I love about this was the pattern: very cool!


The egg carton bag, which was not really a bag but a jewelry organizer!


Milk bag!♥ Love this...so cute  and very unique...


Supermarket trolley bag... I love this to bits!!! How glam it is to walk around the "palengke" with this! "Sosyal"!


Photo credit: Google


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...