Friday, January 01, 2016

Hello 2016!


Before I call it a night, I want to wish everyone a prosperous and a blessed year!  I wish that 2016 will be an amazing year to all of us.  

It's been a toxic two weeks...all the preparations, cooking, errands: but I love doing them for my family. I have always believe that Christmas is really for the family.  It's the time of year when we see and bond with not only our family but our other relatives also especially those who we seldom see.  (Yes, this is also the time that I miss my Lolo and Lola very badly, but I know that they are happy watching over us in heaven.)  There are times when we have misunderstandings with our family members: it's normal because we are only human, but at the end of the day, we are still a family.  We should love and support each other - That's the true essence of Christmas...  Love, Mercy and Forgiveness: we cannot achieve these if we have a heavy heart...  

I am excited for what 2016 brings...

Are you also excited?

Cheers to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...