Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Collab that we will all LOVE: Coach x Peanuts♥


Hello fellas!  Who doesn't have a memory of these cartoon characters?  As I have mentioned on my previous post when McDonald's came up with Peanuts gang Happy meal.  (Actually that ended just last weekend)  I grew up reading it's comic strip at Bulletin today (now Manila Bulletin).  When I was in high school aside from Hello Kitty, I also like Snoopy (from pencils, wallets, bags and even plushies).  I remember I have this huge Snoopy poster hanging in my bedroom before.  

Coach one of the famous luxury American brand based in New York came up with this collection: Coach x Peanuts.  This Collection was first launched in the last quarter of 2014 and was brought back in June 2015, since the first batch was sold out so quickly.  


Black, tan, ivory, blue and yellow are the color palette of the second round release of the collection.  The collection features Snoopy and his best friend Woodstock accents.  From mini duffels, book cover, cosmetic case, pouch, back pack, luggage tag and etc.


I love the Coach x Peanuts - Snoopy leather doll that comes in 4 sizes and available in black and white!


And the cutie key ring was so adorbs!♥

(Photo credit: Google)

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...