Friday, July 29, 2016

Hello Kitty Bubbly World : Completed♥

Hello Kitty girls!  I really love writing about Hello Kitty.  After a long wait, now it's finally here and I have completed the Hello Kitty Bubbly World Collection which was released by McDonald's Singapore in 2014.  I already have 3: My Melody, Kero keropi and Badz Maru but through the efforts of my friend Gerard who is now based in Singapore I was able to complete all 6 designs.

Hello Kitty x Monkichi


Hello Kitty x Pompompurin

Hello Kitty x Tuxedo Sam

I am a happy kid! (at heart) hihi... Well there's one more... an extra Hello Kitty as The Ugly Duckling : Hello Kitty x Fairy tales also from McDonalds SG which was released in 2013.  

Hello Kitty as The Ugly Duckling - Hello Kitty x Fairy Tales 2013

Can't wait for their 2016 Collection... And of course many thanks to my friend for bringing me these cuties all the way from Singapore!♥

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...