Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November 2016: Planner spread♥

My love for Hello Kitty continues... As she celebrate her 42nd birthday I decided to make my whole month of November - a Hello Kitty planner theme month.  Every week I will feature different faces or themes of my beloved character.♥


Week 1: Hello Kitty x Geisha/Kokeshi/Sakura


Week 2: Hello Kitty in Paris


Week 3 : Hello Kitty x Pink head (Tarina Tarantino)


Week 4 : Hello Kitty x Tokidoki 
Of all my Hello Kitty themed planner spread - this spread is the most liked so far! Tokidokiclub and Simone Legno the artist behind the brand liked this on Instagram which made me so "kilig" (thrilled).


Capping the month with Hello Kitty Holiday Theme


♥Planner : Ever New
♥Planner stickers : Got them online (Pinterest, Google) and printed them
♥Planner tassel : I made them to shop my tassels - Fabulousity by Chiq♥ on Facebook or @fabulouschq on Instagram
♥Planner charm - Unicorn - Bits to pieces, Hello Kitty x Bow - Fabulousity by Chiq♥ and 
Hello Kitty Kokeshi - Gift from a friend
♥ Hello Kitty craft puncher - Fabulousity by Chiq♥
♥ Washi tapes : SM Mega mall stationery section
♥Hello Kitty supplies and accessories : from my personal collection




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...