Skip to main content

Hello Kitty x Starbucks♥


Another Hello Kitty Collaboration Alert!  I have waited for this for so long... and now it's happening.  To celebrate 50th Anniversary of Hello Kitty, we see collaborations left and right.  The most anticipated one is with Starbucks, well for me it is.. (*wink) I know all Hello Kitty collectors are also excited with this...  Finally, I think aside from Alice x Olivia Starbucks Collab this is another favorite.  (Honestly, it's long overdue).

This will be available starting September 10 in 13 countries in the Asia Pacific regions: Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam and of course the Philippines.




The Hello Kitty x Starbucks merchandise includes 7 drink wares and 5 lifestyle accessories.  Two limited edition drinks inspired by her favorite food will also be available: Apple Pie Cream Frapuccino and Red Apple Frozen Tea, each drink comes with her iconic bow.  





Here in the Philippines, they will have a soft launch on Sunday September 8 at their 9 Macapagal store from 10am to 12noon.  Where all Starbucks reward members will have an early access on the merchandise and try the drinks.  I am just wondering if the Philippines will only carry 5 drink wares and the plushie... hmmm... hopefully not.  

But I am still excited to get a hold on all of them... This collaboration will surely bring delight and joy to all Hello Kitty collectors... 

All I can say is... oh my wallet! hahaha





Comments