We often pass by this place on our way home... the parking is always full. All the while I thought they only offer crepes.. (because of it's name). But one Sunday after mass when we passed by their resto in White Plains, there is still a couple of parking slots left so we decided to have our breaky there. :)
Wasn't able to take a photo of the facade of the building because it was drizzling outside but when we entered the restaurant... it was lovely!♥
Love the concept...
As I browse their menu... they don't just offer crepes.
What we had...
|Chicken Caesar Salad|
|Angus beef savory crepe|
|Baked Sole with Dijon Mustard|
|Pesto Cream Carbonara|
They don't only serve authentic French savory crepes: they also offer all-day Filipino breakfast, salad and pasta dishes. And our faves were:
- Pesto Cream Carbonara - yes we are a fan of cream based pasta dishes. Love the hint of pesto on the carbonara. ♥♥♥♥♥
- Chicken Caesar Salad - Love the dressing it's very light... ♥♥♥♥♥
- Chicken Tocino - My niece love this... tried a bite it's yummy. ♥♥♥♥.5
|Matcha Green Tea Crepe Cake|
|Blueberry Cream Pipe Crepe|
|La Christine Crepe|
|Oreo Cookies and Cream Crepe|
What we Love?
- Blueberry Cream Pie Crepe ♥♥♥♥♥
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Crepe ♥♥♥♥
It's a bit pricey budget for 2 pax is about P1,000.00, but for me it's worth it!♥ Know what since then we kept on coming back...