Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Furla Tessa Tote♥


source: Google

Hi everyone!~ Here is another bag review,  it really took me a while (the bag is almost 2 years old) before doing this because I thought I have already did the review.  I bought this bag in December 2019 during our (with my sister's family) trip to Osaka Japan.  Yes, luckily we were able to do that before the lockdown.  It was our first trip to Japan and I really loved and enjoyed it.  I hope this pandemic will end soon, because we really wanted to go back there. (*wink).



The Furla Tessa Tote : This dual top handled bag is made from Saffiano leather with light gold hardware.  It also has a detachable and adjustable long strap.  

Color: Light pink




Interior of the bag : The bag has three (3) compartments : Zipped center compartment and magnetic enclosures on the remaining two (2).  The canvas lined bag also have two (2) pockets one slip/open and the other with zipper. It also has a metal plate engraved with "FURLA" and "Genuine leather" on the zipped pocket side.




Exterior of the bag : It's made of textured leather (saffiano) and has a "FURLA" on the face of the bag in light gold hardware.  It also comes with Furla's signature F bag charm.   

Size: Bag - 7" (H) x 9.5" (W) x 4" (D) ; Top handle drop - approx. 4" and Detachable/Adjustable Long  strap - 18"-24".

It was love at first sight when I saw the bag at the boutique.  The freshness of the light pink color really made me drool..  Not really your typical office bag because of the size but at the moment I am using this for work.  It can only hold my 2 mobile phones, card/coin purse, zipped wallet, car keys and medicine pouch.  I just hanged my alcohol bottle on the side of the strap. So guys I am using an extra bag...What I like about the bag is that I can wear it crossbody and because of it's size I can easily reach for the things I need especially at this time.  I do make it a point to sanitize my hands every time I touch anything.  And like what I have said you can wear it crossbody do you can have extra hands to carry your other stuff.  The bag is a bit heavy as compared to calfskin leather bags but I love structured and textured bag because it holds it shape and safe from scratches.  And since it's a light colored bag I cover the top handles with twilly.  I also added a Furla ribbon bag charm to make the bag more unique and more me.. Before I forget all the zipper pulls have the Furla stamping. ♥

Verdict: ♥♥♥♥ (4 hearts out of 5) I really love the bag, the only downside for me is it's a bit heavy... aside from that its aesthetics and versatility is perfect. 

'til my next bag review..

xo,
Chiq♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...