Skip to main content

Hello Kitty x Lamy Fountain pen set♥

source: Lamy

Another pen talk:  As I have mentioned in my recent post, I'm officially back to my fountain pen era!  
My very first  fountain pen was a Preppy, that I bought a couple of years ago. Then, last August, my sister gifted me a Pilot Kakuno.  

Recently, I came across the Hello Kitty collaboration with Lamy Germany - and yes, this was definitely a budol (unplanned purchase).  For those who aren't familiar,  Lamy is a leading German manufacturer of fine writing instruments.  Seeing their iconic pen paired with Hello Kitty made my heart skip a beat.




Keep reading to see everything that comes inside this set - honestly when I opened the box, it felt like it such a steal.





♥ The fountain pen : It comes in two nib sizes (Fine and Medium) - I chose fine.  The pen features Hello Kitty's face printed on the cap and her name along the barrel.  It also includes a converter in addition to the standard ink cartridges.




♥ Metal pen charms : Cute clip on charms of Hello Kitty and her twin sister Mimmy, which attach easily to the cap's wire clip.


♥ Box of ink cartridges:  It has five ink cartridges in black.  


♥ Acrylic pen stand : A sleek display stand for your desk.



♥ Pen chain : It features a pen slot and Hello Kitty and Bow charms



♥ Multi-functional pen pouch : includes two pen slots,  three card slots, and two side pockets.




♥ Notebook & Extras : The set comes with a mini post card and the magnetic box itself is definitely a keeper.

And lastly... this officially holds the record as my most expensive pen at the moment.😉

xo,
Chiq♥


Comments