![]() |
| source: Action City website |
I know it's been a while since my last entry... I have been busy with work, but now I am back for September. 😉
You all know that I am so into cute things... Lately I came across this cutesy bag charm that is a mini version of the Miss Fluffy Bag. The bag charm is inspired by the popular Birkin and Kelly with tiny legs and of it literally smile back like Miss Fluffy bag.
![]() |
| source: Action City |
These cuties are sold blind boxes and comes in 8 different colors and just like Pop mart blind boxes it also has a secret rare pull. It's dual purpose, aside from it being a bag charm you can also use this as a coin purse, air pods/ear phone case, lippy or any small trinkets case.
I wanted to have this badly because it's perfect for my Miss Fluffy bag. Luckily, a friend went to Singapore - I asked her to buy me one blind box. Say hello to my frist Lollipoppi Coco Cream!♥
Til next time..
xo,Chiq♥




Comments
Post a Comment