Skip to main content

Review: Finney's Crafthouse♥


Do you normally look forward to food whenever you travel?  For someone who loves cooking - I admit I do.  When I first went to Sydney in 2004 - I loved the "Pancakes on the Rocks'" Caesar Salad, Salmon Sashimi in Japan and Thai Lime Iced Tea (BKK) in  2019.   On my recent travel to the USA, I gained a couple of pounds eating out with family and friends.  But I tell you there are a lot of good food there.  One of the restaurants that caught my attention was Finney's Crafthouse.

Finney's Crafthouse is family owned American tavern founded in 2016.  They have multiple locations in Southern California.  In my last day in California, we had light dinner there at their Porter Ranch branch.  (The Vineyard - Porter Ranch - I truly love the place!)

What we had?


Chicken & Waffle Bites - crispy waffle bites top with buttermilk chicken.  This is sooo delish!  I loved it! 


Chicken Quesadilla - is a bomb!  Not really a Guacamole fan,  but this is an exception.



Garlic Parmesan Buffalo wings - Chicken wings was perfectly cooked and I super love the creamy garlic parmesan glaze (planning to try this at home).  



Chipotle BBQ Buffalo wings : Perfectly tangy but not spicy, truly one of the best that I have tried.



I also love their Raspberry Lemonade.  It was very refreshing... Giving it a 10! 

Overall:

Ambiance: ♥♥♥♥♥
Food: ♥♥♥♥♥

Since this is a dinner treat, I cannot say anything about it's price... but for me it does not matter anymore but I truly enjoyed the food and the restaurant itself.  I look forward of going back again when I go to California soon... :)






Comments