Skip to main content

Barbie x Plains & Prints♥

source: Plains & Prints



What is the better way to celebrate Barbie's 65th Anniversary?  What else but - a beautiful collaboration with Plains & Prints.  This is P&P's 2nd collaboration with Barbie, if I remembered it right - it was on the last quarter of 2017 when they had their first.  As a lover of P&P, I am also a Barbie fan at heart.♥  I know this is a must have. (*wink!)

They launched the collection last July 16, 2024 at SM Mega Mall.  With the Sports Club themed ensembles matches their Country Club vibe launch.  Unfortunately, I was not able to go to the launch but I kept myself updated with their Instagram updates. 

Here are my top picks on the Barbie x P&P Collaboration:

source: Plains & Prints

I really love co-ords.. This Gingham jacket and shorts tops my list.  The Ernest Jacket and Shorts costs P2,698.00 and P1,698.00.

source: Plains & Prints


I am on my 50's that is why I really want to choose outfits that is age appropriate.  And this Esteem Short Sleeve Dress  is perfect for coffee date with friends and I can also wear this for work.  Price: P2,898.00

source: Plains & Prints

This jacket caught my eye when I saw it on the photos on P&P's Instagram: this also comes in white but I truly love the green.  Price: P2,498.00



I love this but I am not a white dress person... I just wished they had this in green.  Still part of my pick though... Price : P3,398.00

That wraps up my 5 picks on this new Plains & Prints Collab... Before I end, just want to share what I got..♥



Yes, I got the free luggage with Barbie Stickers.♥


Comments