Skip to main content

Plushies as bag charm craze 2024♥

Last April, I wrote about the "Overaccessorizing" bag trend.  From keys, micro bags, chains, baubles and etc.  This time I will focus on the plush toys bag charm trend.  Bagaholics are still on high on this trend and I will be sharing the top trending plushies and will also share my personal favorites. :)

The Labubu 


source: Tiktok

source: Google

If you ask me what's hot? Well, it's this cutie Labubu plushies It was made by The Pop Mart that is well-known shop that sells character collectibles.  The Labubu craze started in Thailand when Lisa of Black Pink posted on her Instagram holding a Labubu Macaron and now it's almost all over Asia.  

These dolls with high pointed ears and serrated teeth don't come cheap... You can get them on a blind bag so you don't know what variant you will get:  unless you buy the whole set.  This costs around P2,800.00 and above for each doll.


Sanrio characters





Who has never went ga-ga over Sanrio Characters?  I have a couple of Hello Kitty bag charms from my collection and now I can use it to add some additional cuteness on my bag plus getting into the new craze.


Monchhichi




Monchhichi are stuffed monkey dolls that are created in 1974 by Sekiguchi Corporation, a popular toy maker in Japan.  I grew up liking this cute monkey plush toy and now it's making a comeback as a plushie bag charm.


Care Bears



These cute bears are so popular in the 80's, they are created by Elena Kucharik for greeting cards from American Greetings.  Originally Care Bears - consist of  ten (10) different bears known as Bedtime, Birthday, Cheer, Friend, Funshine, Good Luck, Grumpy, Love-a-lot, Tenderheart and Wish, then additional bears are added over time.


CryBaby x Powerpuff 



Another cutie plushie key chains created by Pop Mart.    These head plushies are so pretty and cute.  You can also get them on blind box.


Whichever is your pick all of them are sooo cute.  Who among you are adding these cuties on their bag?  (or maybe you have your own favorite not on my list.. you can share it on the comments below.)







Comments