Skip to main content

Mochi cumple cuatro años (Mochi turns 4)♥




Just like that Mochi is turning 4 tomorrow.  Time flies so fast...I cannot believe that my little doggie Balut (I call him that when he was given to me) is four already so he is 32 in human years.  What's great about maltipoos is even in their adult age they still look like a puppy.

This year I chose - Coco theme... no big celebration just a simple one with the family.  I always pray that he will be healthy.

Every year I always share his milestones... because I am very proud of this little one..  We have two additional collaborations this year...



  • Kawaii Pet PH for their Tick and Flea products and for their Summer clothes collection.  

  • Puainta PH for Fipronil Spot treatment and dewormer.



And just a few weeks ago he was chosen to be one of the dogs to be featured on the Bark & Sparks Billboard in EDSA.  Truly Mochi is a Superstar!  (proud stage dog mum here)



I love you my baby Mochi, wishing you good health always...  I am always thankful and grateful to God for giving you to me... I may not have a human child but I have you... you make my life complete and happy...

To my baby and bestie Mochi - Feliz Cumpleaños! Te quiero!♥

Comments