Skip to main content

The Most Magical Place on Earth♥


Still organizing my thoughts, which of my US trip experience will I share first... Since this is the one I truly look forward to when I was a kid then, here it is : My Most Magical Experience at Disneyland Resort. 

It's been a childhood dream to be able to go to Disney land.  Who would have thought that at this age (my golden age) that dream would become a reality (Thanks to my beshie Aya - for making this possible).  

Last month, I had a chance to travel to America... and when my friend Aya asked me what places do I want to go:  Of course Disneyland tops the list.  Honestly, Disneyland tickets are quite pricey but it was a wonderful experience.



When you enter the theme park the first thing you need to do is to buy a Mickey ears head piece.  I remember when I was 5 years old I have a Mickey ears hat in red.  Got it for Christmas... now Mickey ears comes in different variety.  I bought the Princess Ariel variant... I was supposed to get the Cinderella (my favorite Disney Princess) ears but I already got Ariel's so it's okay because it's really cute.  Love the pearls and glitters on the ears... the bow with the shell is just perfect.  Mickey ears costs $34.99 + 7% tax = total $37.70 (Approx P2,206.58).  Wearing it around the theme park feels surreal... but I enjoyed every minute of it.




Up close with Mickey Mouse:  A photo op with Mickey is a must when you go to Disney.  We all know Disney = Mickey Mouse.  We waited in line (around 20 to 30 minutes) for the photo but it was an unbelievable experience.  Imagine me, my friend Aya and her sister falling in line with the kids... hahaha... 



Tram ride:  Inside the park there was a tram that goes around so you can easily get to the attractions...  We enjoyed the ride and we only stopped on areas we wanted to see.  



It's a Small world ride:  A whimsical ride with cherubs chorus singing the "It's a Small World".  You see hundreds of Audio Animatronics dolls representing different children around the globe.  Seeing the a doll dressed in Filipiniana dress gave me goosebumps.  She is wearing the famous terno with butterfly sleeves.  I just hope they will also feature more Pinoy dolls like dancing "Tinikling and others".  I am not really a fan of cruise or boat rides but this is the happiest cruise I ever sailed. (*wink!)








Strolling around Disney is like you are inside a 4D cartoon or movie...  it was breathtaking!   We also passed by the houses of Minnie Mouse, Donald & Daisy Duck : but we did not have a chance to go inside.





We ended our Disney day tour after watching the Disney parade.  I may sound a little OA but at my age, as I watched and saw the Disney characters (especially my favorite Princess Cinderella) it truly unleashed the inner child in me. ♥













Comments