Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Hello Kitty Cafe Ph♥

Last Sunday (August 31, 2014) I accompanied my nephew at the Toy Expo 2014 held at SMX Convention Center at the Mall of Asia.  I am extremely excited...Why? Because of the Hello Kitty Cafe located inside the Hello Kitty booth.   I remember going to SM Mega mall years back just to dine in that super cute cafeteria!  Hoping that they'll bring it back. 


So what's on the Menu: 
Sandwiches garnished with cute Hello Kitty face, Spaghetti Bolognese and carbonara, Chicken Teriyaki, Waffle and pancakes.  Price ranges from P200.00 and up.

Sweets galore!!!♥
Sanrio cupcakes♥
Cupcakes are sold P110.00 each but they also offer box of 6 at P570.00

Donut gallery♥
Donuts at P50.00 to P60.00 each

They also serve: Iced tea, lemonade and coffee.

I was not able to wait for the meet and greet with Hello Kitty.  But I got cutie badges as a giveaway when I bought cupcakes and donuts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...