Thursday, April 27, 2017

April 2017: Planner Spread♥

Hiyee! Can't believe that it's almost end of April... Tried to catch up with my creative planning, last month and early this month was totally toxic (accountant's life).  Anyway, I was able to finish my April spreads... (Thank God! *wink!)  Still on my metallic gold Kikki.k planner with my Evernew inserts. Enjoy!♥







♥ Planner charms : Puff mermaid was handcrafted by my sister - Kre8tive Bunch & Mermaid charm by Bitstopieces;
♥ Planner clips, clamps : National book store;
♥ Washis : SM stationery section & 168 Divisoria mall
♥ Diamond pens, Eiffel tower scissors from my online boutique Fabulousity by Chiq♥ ;
♥ Planner stickers from vintageglamstudio, myplannerenvy and victoriathatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...