Friday, August 04, 2017

Hello Sanrio x McDonald's Happy meal : Let's have some tea♥

source: Google

Sanrio is back at McDonald's!  I am really excited and giddy when I first learned about McDo's new happy meal. Aside from a Sanrio fan, I also love collection tea sets. (*wink)


These are the first 2 that I got last Sunday - Hello Kitty teapot and My Melody tea cup with HK and bear cover.


Next I got this Badz-Maru milk jug with HK cover


Last but surely not the least to complete the set - Pompompurri tea cup with HK cover.


Now it's complete!  But I will be (even more) happier if I will be able to have the Hello Kitty tea cup with Tuxedo Sam cover and Kerokeroppi tea cup with Hello Kitty cover which are available at McDonald's Australia!♥

source: Google

How do you find these new Mcdonald's Happy Meal? Tell me! :)

xo,
Chiq♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...