Friday, October 20, 2017

Vice Cosmetics - Good Vibes Matte Lipstick♥


I've been into lippies lately... I don't know why.  Maybe because I am still in search for the perfect nude for me...  For the first time I will be trying a local brand..  Yes, you heard me right! It's my first time to try... It's not that I am not proud of Philippine made products, it's just that I don't really buy make ups - most of my cosmetics were gifts from friends and relatives from the US, so I am not used to local brands, but I have already tried Avon and Nichido eyeliners.  Actually the case really caught my attention - I love it : it's hot pink!♥



While going around Watsons near my office I saw a kiosk of Vice cosmetics...(curious of course) of all the shades of course I had to go with this - Hayabayabayu (a little hard to pronounce) it's a soft peachy nude shade under it's Good Vibes Matte lipstick collection.  


I am not into matte lipsticks but according to it's website that it's a "matte lipstick that will not dry your lips" , so let's see.  It's vanilla scent which I like not overpowering - the scent it just right.  It's creamy, pigmented and lightweight.  There are 8 available shades at P195.00 each so it's very affordable.

Vice Cosmetics is owned by Vice Ganda which has a tag line "Ganda for all" to view the other products you can visit it's website: Vice Cosmetics Ph ♥

Update: I used it yesterday: applied Colourpop primer first then the lippy... so far so good it worked - it didn't dry my lips.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...