Saturday, June 23, 2018

50 years of Life & Love : A Beautiful Journey♥



Hello everyone! It's been more than a month since my last post..  Yes, I am busy again as usual I have two events in line : one of which was 10 days ago.

It's a milestone... my parents celebrated their 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary.  We (my siblings and I) wanted to surprise our parents with a simple and intimate get together with our immediate relatives only. And yes it was a success!  We were able to pull off the surprise! (*wink!)

Upon months of searching for the right venue: first and foremost it must be homey, cozy - and Conti's Katipunan was a perfect choice. It was a couple of kilometers away from our place... And of course food is superb... (which honestly did not disappoint our guests).

Charlie's Pritchon






The CAKE: of course it must be Estrels♥ 



Me and my sister did the styling
My niece helped us paint the mason jars... well its was really a DIY table center pieces...
Truly a labor of love of my parents..♥



To my Daddy & Mommy : Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary!
And to those who came to spend that memorable day with us... Thank you very much!♥


Tidbits: Big thank you to: 
  • The staff of Conti's Katipunan (Ms. Cham & Grace)
  • To Mang Fred of Charlie's Pritchon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...