Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Welcome Year of the Pig 2019♥


Happy Chinese New Year to all!♥  "Kung Hei Fat Choi", "Gong Xi Fa Cai" (which means : "Wishing you great happiness and prosperity")

I am not a Chinese but I really follow their tradition (same with our Filipino tradition) every new year. Giving away ampaos, having pineapple and kiat kiat or oranges on the dinning table on New year's eve and etc.  I think there is nothing wrong with it.  I was born in the Year of the Boar/Pig, this is actually my year.   They say that Pigs are considered number two Auspicious or Lucky signs in Chinese, on which Dragon is number 1.  

I do make research: watch or read anything online regarding what's in store in the Year of the Pig for me. Yes, I buy charms and enhancers for my luck, security and protection.  But of course, that we still need to work hard in order to accomplish every thing, and pray and be thankful to God for all the blessings that we receive.♥

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...