Thursday, October 21, 2021

Furla Re-Candy Bag♥

source: Google.com



The popular Candy bag of Furla made a comeback in line with it's 10th birthday.  The iconic top handle bag now known as the Furla Re-Candy, with this reissue it came with a new exciting accessory the ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) chunky chain removable long strap.

source: Google.com



What's great about this candy bag is that it's made from recycled materials.  The satchel bag was made from recycled Thermoplastic polyurethane from the previously-produced version according to the Furla website.  The bag comes in 5 colors : Blue, Berry, Lemon, Apricot and Grape; and 2 sizes - Mini bag  M (16 x 13 x 9 cm) and Boston bag S (26 x 21 x 15 cm).

I have always wanted this bag when it's original version came out but I was not lucky enough to have one.  I find it fitted for use here in the Philippines since we often have typhoons because it's waterproof.  I am glad that they brought this bag back... now I think I really need to save and get myself one.  I just hope I can still get one soon (as soon as I have the budget for this *wink), because these bags are almost sold out everywhere.

Prices:
**Mini M bag $178.00 (USD) / 154 Euro
**Boston Bag S $228.00 (USD) / 195 Euro

What are your thoughts about this bag?

Do you think it's worth it if I purchase this bag?

xo,
Chiq♥










 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...