Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Philsys National ID♥

source: PNA


Just got my National ID last week, I was able to register last December 2021.  Fortunately, they put up a registration center here in the mall where I am working, which I find really convenient.  (So i need not take a leave from work just to apply for the ID).

I was so excited when I got it from mail, but unfortunately it does not bear my signature.  So that means you cannot use it as a primary ID in banks: because they require IDs with signature.  But according to PSA it's part of the security feature of the card.  And the PSA calls for the recognition of the PhilID as a valid proof of identity which includes opening bank accounts. - PSA calls for the recognition of PhilID.

How to register for PhilID?  Before you need to register online to get an appointment https://register.philsys.gov.ph, now you they accept walk-ins.

What are the requirements? You can find it here just click on the link : Requirements for Philsys ID

Do you have a PhilSys ID already?

What are your thoughts about this?

xo, 
Chiq♥

 






  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...