Wednesday, June 07, 2023

Being Single...♥




Many people thought that you are lonely if you are single or you are not in a romantic relationship.  I don't know why this is a big deal to some people.  Yes, I am single.  But I could look straight into their eyes and say "I am not lonely."  

I am not a man hater, choosy... maybe it's my destiny.  Who would wish to grow old alone?  As a child, I also dreamt of walking down the aisle wearing a wedding dress.  But what will you do if that's your fate.  I never questioned God..  Honestly, I also hoped and prayed for that... but every time I meet someone.. I always pray to God, if he is or the not the one, give me a sign or enlighten me - so I could make a right decision.  I believe that God has always guided me in all the decisions I made.  And I don't regret it.  I have a lot of learnings and I am thankful for it.

There are times I wished that I have someone... especially when I am not feeling well or too stressed at work and I need someone to talk to.  Or when I am happy and I want to share my achievements to someone... Believe it or not, I talked to Jesus or Mama Mary.  It feels like talking to your best friend.. and afterwards I feel a lot better.

I believe that this is a part of God's plan.  I have embraced and accepted it.  Acceptance is the key... And if I crossed paths with someone --- thank you. If not it's totally fine.

I enjoyed the freedom of being single... I'm independent.  I make my own decisions, goals and of course I am accountable with my choices and actions.  

So don't pity us if we don't have our happily ever after.  Real talk : Not all married people are happy.    Not all relationships is a bed of roses.  Don't tell us that "Sayang ka", "When will you get married?" , "You should have kids because no one will take care of you when you get old."  Based from my experience, not all children look after  or take care of  their old parents.   

Be sensitive to someone's feelings...  Remember single people are also human (so don't question and judge)  Please respect one's choice and destiny...  Everyone has their own story.  Even if your intentions are good, but sometimes you make us feel worthless.  I still believe that if you are destined to meet someone... you can find him in the most unexpected place and situation.  So don't look for love for us... because I know in the right time --- Love will find us!♥

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...