1 whole loaf tasty bread (big)
1/2 kilo ham (sweet, cooked or spiced can do), cut into half
1 small pouch of Del Monte Sweet Pizza sauce (you may also use their Italian style)
Cheese, cut into thick strips (don't use quickmelt cheese)
Green bell pepper, chopped
Mushroom, sliced (optional)
Pineapple tidbits (optional)
2 eggs, beaten
|I used Gardenia (tasty) loaf because its thicker|
1. Flatten each loaf using a rolling pin or if you do not have a rolling pin you may use an improvised roller (tumbler or bottle). Set aside.
2. Prepare the pizza filling: pizza sauce (you can make your own), cheese, bell pepper and etc. Set Aside.
4. Spread pizza sauce on the flattened tasty loaf, making sure that it will not drip when rolled. (1 to 1-1/2 tbsp of pizza sauce)
6. Then roll the bread slowly.
7. Once you finished rolling all the bread, dip each bread roll on the egg wash/beaten egg. Make sure that it was completely coated, then roll it on the bread crumbs until fully covered.
8. Preheat oil, on medium fire: fry the pizza roll until golden brown. Lay on with paper towels to absorb excess oil.
9. Cut into serving pieces, either in 2's or 3's.
10. Serve while hot.
*For a crunchier pizza I used Japanese bread crumbs
*Makes 48 pcs. (cut in 3's for a whole loaf of tasty bread)