Friday, May 16, 2014

Mini me bags♥

Have been always a lover of huge bags... (Maybe because I have a lot of "abubot"*).  Though I really adore cute things... like miniature perfume bottles, lipsticks... anything that is the mini version of something except for bags.  But lately I am slowly becoming a fan of "mini me" bags.  

Here are some of the "mini me bags" that I have been eyeing for. (Guess I need to round them up to my 5 top picks!)

1. Louis Vuitton Alma BB bag: comes in epi leather, classic monogram canvas, damier ebene canvas and monogram vernis.  Dimension: 9.8"W x 7.5"H x 4.3"D.  Of course if it's from Louis Vuitton it does not come cheap. Monogram and Damier Canvas $1,200.00usd, Epi leather $1,590.00usd and Monogram vernis and Epi Electric leather $1,820.00usd

My personal choice is the LV Alma bb epi!  It's undeniably gorgeous! Love the bright colors... All bags come with a cross body detachable straps, making it a two way bag.  

LV alma bb epi leather (Photo credit: Google)

LV alma bb canvas damier ebene (Photo credit: Google)

LV alma bb canvas monogram (Photo credit: Google)



LV alma bb monogram vernis (Photo credit: Google)




2. Celine nano bag: Well I think Celine was the first one who came up with the mini version of bags.  I love the celine mini or micro luggage version I am very hesitant though, since I have a lot of stuff.  And I need something that i could carry on my shoulders.  Dimension: 8″H x 8″W x 4″D and costs around $2,300.00usd.


Celine nano bag in Fluo pink: I love this color! (Photo credit: Google)

3. Balenciaga mini city: I really find this bag totally gorgeous than the Balenciaga classic giant city.  One of my cousins have this bag it was so cute! Dimension: 9"W x 6.2"H x 3.5D and costs $1,395.00usd. Comes with a detachable strap and mirror.

Balenciaga Arena gold 12 Mini city (Photo credit:Google)

4. Mango saffiano-effect tote bag: If you are looking for a not so expensive bag, this Mango cutie bag is for you. It is shaped like the LV Alma bag and made of saffiano leather. It is available in three colors: Black, Navy Blue and Beige, and comes with a detachable strap. Costs Php2,450.00.

Mango saffiano-effect tote bag (Photo credit: Mango.com)

5. Mango small bowling bag: I love bowling bags... and this one really caught my eye!  Simply because it's animal print. It's now on sale at Php1,150.00! (from Php1,750.00).  This also comes with a detachable strap.

Mango small bowling bag (Photo credit: Mango.com)
Actually there's a lot more "mini-me" bags that are really gorgeous, but I need to cut down my choices to 5! The likes of Furla candy bag, Prada saffiano mini tote, Givenchy nightingale mini... and etc.


*abubot - paraphernalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...