Monday, June 23, 2014

Tissue paper rolls cord holder♥

If you are having problems in keeping the cords of your laptop, computer, mobile phone.  I want to share with you this easy project: cord holder that is made of tissue paper cardboard rolls.  Let's recycle and tidy up your cords with this!  

Here's what you need:

1. Tissue paper cardboard roll


 2. Pair of scissors

3. Washi or decorative tapes

 For this project I used the lavender gingham design.



All you have to do is to wrap the tissue paper roll with the washi or decorative tape starting at the tip.

 Continue wrapping the tissue roll.


Until you reach the end.


So here is your fully covered tissue paper roll.  All you have to do was to insert the electrical cord of your laptop or any other cords that you have.


Tissue paper roll cord holder
Now that your cord holder is done, you can keep it when you're not using it.  I used my old shoe box wrapped with gift wrapper in storing my electric cords.  


Hope you like this project! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute... I always have problem with my laptop wires as the velcro strips starts getting loose. This is genius, I will try to make one for my deary laptop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have other projects at home... will try to share again soon... (I love organizing!) Thanks for following me... ♥

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...