Wednesday, February 01, 2017

My Starbucks Planner Collection♥

Hi planner lovers like me!  I have been meaning to share this for a long time, but really didn't find time to take photos of them...  I was spring cleaning my bedroom before the Chinese New Year: of course I need to rearrange and clean all the things in my book shelves...  I realized that it's the perfect time to take some photos of my Starbucks planner collection...


This was my very first Starbucks planner which started it all! Black leather planner and the pen is still intact.  Due to my excitement that time, I used this planner as a Recipe book.  I wrote all my favorite recipes from cakes, pastas, and of course the popular "puting embutido" which was passed on to me by my Lola Luming.  


Here is - what's inside the black leather planner cover...I really love this planner, the quality of the leather is superb, imagine this is 10 years old but it's still gorgeous.  And aside from the thick pages of the planner the page design was amazing!

After that I decided not to write on the succeeding planners... and it became my Christmas tradition. (that is to get a Starbucks planner every year) 

Starbucks planner tower
  
My this my planner collection for the past 10 years including my new 2016 Mermaid planner.♥ 
In 2015 I was lucky enough to get 2 : regular and the pocket size.. (wink!*)

xo,
Chiq♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...