Monday, January 30, 2017

January 2017:Planner spread♥

I'm so excited to share my first set of planner spreads for the year 2017.  As I have shared on my previous post I started creative planning just last year.  At the moment I have 3 planners : Work planner (Hello Kitty), To-go planner (Hello Kitty A7 planner which I carry everyday in my bag) and my Kikki.k A5 metallic gold planner for my creative planning.


Week 1


Week 2


Week 3



Week 4


Last 2 days of January 2017

Planner theme : Black & Gold (for the whole month because it suits my planner well)
Planner : Kikki.k A5 Metallic gold
Planner inserts : Ever new planner inserts
Planner tassel : Ribbon and Fur pompom - Fabulousity by Chiq
Eiffel tower scissors and Diamond pen - Fabulousity by Chiq
Paper clips, paper clamps - National Book Store
Washi tapes : SM Stationery section, freebies from PCPH grand meet
Planner stickers : printed online via pinterest
Hello Kitty - from my collection

I hope you love my planner spread as much as I do!♥

xo,
Chiq♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...