Thursday, September 10, 2020

The love for writing♥



Hello everyone!  I know it's been a while since I last have an update.  I do miss writing and sharing my thoughts, but because of the pandemic and "ECQ's, GCQ's whatever Q's" they call it piled up my office work.  I need to finish everything: update records and prepare reports.  

Now we are in what they say as the "New Normal".  Wearing a face mask and shield is now mandatory, honestly I am not really 100% into the "full face shield" thing.  It's really hard to breath, with the face mask on + the full face shield.  Before they made the wearing of face shield mandatory I always wear a half face shield with my face mask and I think it's way better than the full face.  Often times I saw people wearing their full face shields on their head.. Anyway that's not the main subject of this post.. (hihi)  Let's go back.. we are in the new normal... and the Internet is really the number one most effective medium in this Millennium / Gen Z era .  All things are now done online: shopping, banking and etc.  More and more are switching to Vlogging (Video Blogging) and I am still "jurassic".  Now I feel writing a blog is now an old or vintage way of communicating with the Gen Z.  At the moment I don't really want to shift into vlogging.. firstly because I am "camera shy" hahaha... I am not closing my doors but at this point in time there are no plans.  I feel I am too old for that vlogging thing.  I still so love writing to express myself.

Writing goes way back in high school... I love writing letters to my family, relatives and friends... I also have a small diary where I write my day to day activities, well I still do have a planner to jot down every thing.  Writing helped me release my emotions especially when I feel lonely...  It's like I am talking with my best friend and I feel relieved.  I wish I could write more often also... I should think of the new things to share with all of you... I will try to do it...  Because writing is my stress reliever... and it makes me HAPPY!♥


xo,
Chiq♥

Source of photo: Google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...