Wednesday, February 10, 2021

My 2021 Planner♥



I am a self confessed planner addict.  Well, not just planners but also notebooks.  For this year, I will not be doing - creative planning.  I wasn't able to find the appropriate planner for it. [sad :( ]  I was supposed to get/use another Kikki.k planner, but unfortunately my cousin did not push through with her trip here in the Philippines.  I do buy my Kikki.k planner direct from Australia because it's cheaper.  So if my cousin or friends from down under is coming here for a visit I really ask them to buy me a one.

This year I am using a Belle de Jour  - I grow with the Earth planner, since it's already colorful and lots of activities/worksheets to do: there is no need to decorate or do some creative stuff on it.  I will surely miss doing that this year.

It was my first time to use this planner... and first thing I love about it - is the paper. ♥  I love using planners with monthly and weekly pages :  but I find the monthly page boxes too small and the weekly vertical pages are fine but still I find the horizontal ones better (for me).  

There are also special pages (which I like) -  My favorites were the Bill tracker and Cash flow tracker.





As a first time user of this planner there is a little surprise at the back.  There is a pocket containing a small book that says "Perks of a Bella"  when you open the book you will have your own BDJ 2021 Lifestyle Card that you can use and get discounts from a couple of establishments.  There are also a variety of coupons that you can also use for discounts aside from the discounts you get from the lifestyle card.  How cool is that?  I hope this pandemic will end so I can enjoy these perks!











One planner this year... Yes!  I usually have 2, one for work and the other was personal for my creative planning.  I also do have the 2 Starbucks planner... got the Teavana and the Classic green.  But of course those will be a part of my collection so I don't write on them.

So there you have it!

My planner this year is a "Belle de Jour - I grow with the Earth"...


xo, 
Chiq♥


Tidbits:  Why do I need a planner?  Aside I love doodling and writing... I am a little forgetful so I need to jot down everything. It also helps me track important things... Bills, meetings, to-do lists and etc. And it also makes me feel more organized when I have a planner. (*wink!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...