Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Review: Authentic Prada 1BC052 bag♥



It's been a while since I shared a bag review.  If I could remember it right the last one was the Katre x Hello Kitty Camden bag.  It's a local brand here in the Philippines that collaborated with Sanrio / Hello Kitty they came up with this weekender but I used it for work as a documents bag.
 
Anyway, let's go back to business.. (haha)  This is a bag review for my Authentic Prada 1BC052.  I bought the bag in December 2018.  



The Bag: Structured hobo pebbled leather bag with canvas strap (like a guitar strap) and gold hardware.  I really love bags with gold hardware.  Prada is one of the brands that has the best (gold hardware), I purchased my bag in 2018 and until now the gold hardware is still shiny, especially the zipper.  The multi colored canvas straps are detachable and adjustable.  You can wear it on your shoulder or cross-body.  

Color: Noir / Black - when purchasing luxury or branded bags I usually go for black, brown or nudes so you can easily match with any outfit. This bag also comes in blue, red, nude and tan.




Material: It's made from Vitello Daino pebbled leather.  Just a short trivia : Vitello Daino is a calfskin that was treated to give the leather the same feel and look as the popular deerskin.  The bag actually has a soft silky feel to the touch, which is very common to most Prada leather bags.  I am not into slouchy bags, that is why I loved this hobo because it holds it's shape so it's easier to locate the things inside.

Interior of the bag:  Bag's interior is lined with the signature Prada jacquard cloth in black.  There are two (2) pockets one with zipper the other magnet snap enclosure.    It also have a "PRADA Milano" stamping (in gold) above the zip pocket.




Proof of authenticity: The bag also comes with the authenticity cards.




Size: 29cm (L) x 7.5cm (W) x 21cm (H) 

Weight:  Really not sure of the actual weight, but it's not a lightweight bag since it's leather.  But it was not that heavy - just right but I don't really recommend for travel.  

What can fit in the bag?  
  • Two (2) iPhones : 8 and XS;
  • Slim wallet or wristlet;
  • Zip wallet;
  • Medicine pouch;
  • Card wallet/Coin purse;
  • Rosary/Amulets pouch;
  • Retouch pouch;
  • Alcohol/Sanitizer;
  • Eyeglasses;
  • Handkerchief;
  • Wet wipes/tissue
What I like about the bag aside from it being structured?  The pebbled leather, so it cannot be easily scratched, where as smooth leather you can easily see the visible scratches on it.  And another thing is that it's a two way bag.

Verdict: ♥♥♥♥♥ (5 of 5)  I will not purchase a bag that I don't really like... though there are some bags that I purchased (because I really like how it looks) in the past but later on regretting because it was too heavy.  This bag is an exception.

xo, 
Chiq♥









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...