Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Colourpop Haul 2021♥



I don't know if this would be something appropriate to share at this point but I know everyone was beginning to experience anxiety with the recent turn of events.  It is like we are back to square one in terms of Covid-19.  But I still decided to just to make everyone smile and feel beautiful.

Last January, I bought a couple of cosmetics from Colourpop (because they have a promo).  I have been using Colourpop since 2017, and I really love their eyeshadows.  My favorite is the "EGO" which was already phased out, then the "Brown Sugar" palette which was also phased out as well.  For this year's haul I will be trying on new palettes but of course they are on the nude/neutral or brown/earth shades.  

Here are my recent Colourpop haul for the year 2021♥
  • Eyeshadow : For the palettes - Nude Mood, That's Taupe, Wild Child and Crush.  I also bought an extra pressed powder eyeshadow in Ringer. 
  • Foundation : I purchased a No Filter Foundation stick which I use as a concealer and a No filter foundation (first time to try this).
  • Blush : Pressed powder blush from Wild Child collection - since I am really into Bronzer, felt that this will be a perfect one.  I use Cargo bronzer but Beauty Bar no longer carry the brand, so I am also trying this for the first time.
No lippies at the moment... because we are wearing face mask all the time... so I think it's better to have beautiful and long lasting eyeshadows. (*wink)

***The downside of this particular order was it really took 2 months to arrive, unlike my previous purchases.  Well those purchases was done before the pandemic so it was quite understandable.  I even emailed Colourpop to inform them - they responded and very helpful.  

***Please note that Colourpop offers Free Shipping on orders over $60.00 (approx P3,000.00) and you need to pay P112.00 fee when you pick your package at the Post office.

I hope this post made you smile!

xo,
Chiq♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...