Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Gambas al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimps) Recipe♥

Two weeks ago I was craving for Dulcinea's Gambas...  As much as possible I don't really eat out because of the pandemic so I decided to make it.  And it's been a while since I shared something I cooked.  So here is my version of Gambas al Ajillo.



Ingredients:

  • 1/4 kilo Shrimps, medium or large shrimps approx 10 to 12 pcs  (peeled, deveined)
  • 1 bulb of garlic (love it when there's more garlic)
  • 1 pc. Siling Haba/Paningang (Long Chili), remove the seeds and chop in small pieces
  • Olive oil approx 1/4 cup
  • 1 tbsp. Butter (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped parsley or spring onions (optional) for garnishing

Heat the frying pan (medium heat) once hot put the olive oil then add the garlic.  Fry the garlic, once it's savory and turning a little brownish;

Add the shrimps, when it's half way cooked;

Add the chopped siling panigang (long Chili);

Season with salt and pepper and add the butter.

Garnish with either chopped parsley or spring onions.

Best served hot with toasted bread (you can also eat this with rice).

Other tips: You can also top this on pasta...(*wink)

'til my next recipe, hopefully soon...

xo,

Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...