Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Easy French Toast Recipe♥


This is one of the food requests of my nephew Lance,  he loves bread like me.  Last Saturday I don't have work so I decided to make his favorite - French Toast.  We both love French Baker's French toast so this is my version of it.

Ingredients:

8 slices of Gardenia White Bread (any bread of white bread can do)

2 eggs, beaten

3/4 cups evaporated milk

1 tsp sugar

1/4 tsp vanilla extract 

2 tbsp butter

2 tbsp cooking oil

Cinnamon (optional)

Light/Pancake syrup (optional) 

Beat the eggs then add the milk, vanilla extract and sugar (you can add 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder).  Mix until the ingredients are incorporated. Pour some wet mixture on a plate and dip both sides of the white bread.  Make sure that both sides are coated evenly.

Cook coated bread slices on cooking oil and butter on a non-stick frying pan on medium heat until brown.

Tada! Now you have a French Toast!(*wink)

Served it as is or you may top with light pancake syrup.  Best served with Schublig sausages and scrambled egg.  You can also add fruits to it.  Best when served warm.

Here's an additional tip in making scrambled eggs, I love it to be creamy that is why I usually add milk on the beaten eggs before cooking it.  

'Til next recipe...

xo,
Chiq♥









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...