Wednesday, April 21, 2021

My Accordion Organizer♥

Hi again! I know it's been a while... I really tried my best to make sure to upload a content every week but unfortunately last week... was really heartbreaking for our family.  My Lola (grand mother) passed away, she was the sister of my Lola (my mom's mother).  Yes people.. Covid is real... that is why we have to follow the protocols to protect each other. 


Anyway, what I want to share with all of you is my accordion money/receipts organizer.  When you are a follower of this blog you know that I am into organizing.  There is nothing fancy about this organizer but it was really a big help for me.  I use this to segregate my receipts and money.  

The organizer has 10 separate compartments and comes with label inserts.  It's A6 size so it can fit in your bag, in my case I just place it in my office table drawer.



For the receipts:  I segregate them to monitor my daily expenses, receipts for reimbursements, bills payment and etc. 

For the money:  There is a slot for savings, investment, "paluwagan", budget for meals, money set aside for payment of credit card and suppliers.



I really loved it when all are in place and properly organized.  I realized that when you are getting older you need to have a planning and organizing system, because you tend to forget a lot of things.  (I am a guilty of that..)

Before I end this post: I got my accordion organizer at National Bookstore are P78.00 only.

I hope you will learn something about this post.

Til my next post... Stay safe everyone!

xo,
Chiq♥






  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...