Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Review: Deco TP-link Home Mesh Wifi System♥

source: Google.com

No more dead spots at home... Yes, at the moment I am really enjoying the Deco TP-Link Mesh I purchased last month and I am planning to add one more set. Our PLDT modem at home is located downstairs and my bedroom is on the second floor and for years I have been experiencing slow connection. And if I am at our kitchen - the connection is super slow or no connection at all. Honestly, I have second thoughts of buying because it might not work, but after a few months I gave in...


I went to Octagon Computer store and inquired : what are their Mesh systems available.  There are a couple of brands but the salesman told me that he would highly recommend the Deco TP-link aside from being their bestseller it has good performance reviews.  I bought the Deco TP-link E4 set of 3 mesh Wifi system at P5,500.00.


  • Installation - It is easy to install.  But you have to download the DECO app in order to set up the Mesh system.  This application is available in Apple store and Google play;  After downloading the app you can start it's installation.  You have to launch the Deco app and just follow the instructions there.  Please note that one of the station/unit is attached directly to the modem so you have two (2) extras that you can place on the location where your internet connection is super slow.  In my case I placed one in my bedroom and the other one near the kitchen.
  • Performance - From the time I have installed the mesh system at home, my connection absolutely improved.  I started experiencing fast, stable and lag-free connection. And if you are looking for parental control in your connection it has this feature, I have not tried it yet though.
  • Design - I love it's modern and overall look, the tall and slim design resembles like a PC speaker.  It's beautiful and would really fit in any location where you will place it.  There is also a light on top of each unit that lights up in different colors, the color changes depends on the status of your connection. (Red when there is no connection and white if everything is doing well).
  • Price - It is very affordable!  As I have said I bought it at P5,500.00 in Octagon Computer store, I also found some in Lazada (which is a bit cheaper) but I still choose to buy electronics from physical stores because of product warranty.
Verdict:  ♥♥♥♥♥ (5 out of 5)  At the moment - for using it for a month: I have not experience any problems and my connection really improved.  I am also planning to install additional stations at home.  So if you are looking for a Mesh home Wifi system I definitely recommend this. 

Disclaimer: I am not an IT expert, I just made this review based on my personal experience on using  the product. 

xo,
Chiq♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...