Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Car Registration Renewal : in this time of pandemic♥

source: Google


After 3 years, I need to register my car.  (I got my car last 2018 and for new vehicles the initial registration is valid for 3 years)  It's ending plate number is 5 so it should be registered on the 5th month which is May.  Well, we know during this time of pandemic it is really hard to move around, go to places and etc.  I am really developing anxiety in going to crowded places because I'm afraid of being infected with Covid-19.  Who is not afraid?  I go to work everyday but it's a different scenario if you go to public or government offices.  Based from my experience at work, most of my work mates who had Covid are liaison officers or messengers who usual goes to different offices, establishments and the like.  The Land Transportation Office (LTO) since last year have extended the validity of vehicle registration: you can check this on their website where they usually issue memorandum circulars or advisories https://lto.gov.ph .

I recently discovered that the JPV Emission testing center here in Gil Fernando Marikina offers assistance for Vehicle Registration Renewal aside from emission testing.  So it is a one stop shop for those who wanted to skip the long lines at the LTO offices, they will also do the stenciling for you.  Of course you have to prepare all the necessary documents for registration.  But this service that they offer is truly hassle-free and safe especially during this time.  I went there on a Friday morning then I got my renewed registration on the next business day which is Monday.   

Here are the requirements for Car Registration renewal:
  1. Photocopy of the Certificate of Registration and Official Receipt of payment (OR/CR of your vehicle)
  2. Tax payer's valid ID (in my case I provided my Driver's License and I affixed my signature on the photocopy )
  3. Certificate of Emission Compliance (CEC)
  4. Duly accomplished and approved motor vehicle inspection report
  5. Car Insurance
They also assisted me on the last 3 requirements, I only provided 1 and 2.

Here is the breakdown of payment:
  • Change Venue Fee : P100.00 (initial Registration of the car is in Quezon City)
  • Legal Research Fund : P10.00
  • MVUC : P1,600.00
  • Computer fee: P169.06
Others:
  • Emission test fee: P400.00
  • Car insurance: P1,350.00
Hope this helps...  We really need this kind of service especially at this time...  If you are located far from Marikina you may ask the Emission testing center near you if they offer this kind of service.


xo, 
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...