Friday, July 16, 2021

New Hello Kitty items at Japan Home PH - Part 1♥

After launching the Hello Kitty Baking and Cooking tools last January 2021, this month they released new and exciting  Hello Kitty/Sanrio items.  The new Hello Kitty items include : shoe boxes, multi-purpose storage and organizer sets, water bottles, tumblers, mugs, storage jars, water jugs and etc.

source: Japan Home Centre

These multi-purpose storage boxes have 4 to 5 liters capacity, aside from Hello Kitty design, an all pink My Melody design is also available.  I was able to get 2 of these boxes one with Hello Kitty face and the My Melody.  Price is at P138.00 each


source: Japan Home Centre

Aside from shoes you can also put other things in these stackable shoe boxes.  In my case I placed my extra office supplies in it.  They are not just cute but very useful in decluttering your table or closet.

source: Japan Home Centre

source: Japan Home Centre

If you have mug collection, this is a great addition!  All of them are super cute... honestly I want to have them all! (haha...)





source: Japan Home Centre

source: Japan Home Centre

source: Japan Home Centre

You can stay hydrated anytime and anywhere... No excuses you can carry these kawaii cuties anywhere.  Available in all pink, all red and red & blue combination.

source: Japan Home Centre

source: Japan Home Centre

source: Japan Home Centre

Cuteness overload every coffee break right?!  I am not a coffee person but this will be perfect for my hot tea.♥  I love collecting tumblers... now I can't really make up my mind what to get because all of them are so-so cute.  But I am eyeing the stainless beauties.

source: Japan Home Centre



These food containers are very timely because since the pandemic started I always bring packed lunch to work.  Most importantly these containers are BPA free and microwaveable so you can easily heat your meals directly.  Aside from food you can also use these for other items... you can place hair accessories, pens, and your other small things or "abubots" (knick knacks).



There you have it! Please wait for the part 2...♥  Before I forget... prices of these items still starts at P66.00. (*wink!)

xo, 
Chiq♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...