Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Benefits of having a grocery list♥



For years, I am guilty of going to the grocery store or supermarket without a list.  Just recently I realized that I should have one every time I go shopping..

Having a grocery list helps you avoid buying things that you don't necessarily need.  It's either you have them already in your pantry or you don't really need them.  During the pandemic I bought a lot of things (by impulse or panic), then went grocery shopping every month or every two weeks without checking the pantry.  So the end result: I threw away a lot expired items, which is really a waste of money. 

From that time on, I always inventory check our pantry and make a list of the things I need to buy.  This practically help me save money.  And helped me set a budget for my monthly grocery. 

I feel more organized since the time I started making a shopping list.  And I am completely aware what's in our pantry and fridge.  If I need to replenish or buy again.

Aside from the money saved, it also help me save time and energy: like running back and forth to the grocery because you forgot to buy an ingredient for the food that you are going to prepare.
.
There you have it!  So the next time you are planning a trip to your favorite supermarket, don't forget to take your grocery list with you.  It will surely save you money, time, effort and energy.

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...