Wednesday, November 03, 2021

My Alice + Olivia Collection♥



Before I start this I just want you all to know that I am not sharing this to brag... each and everyone of us have our own favorites and we love collecting things that we love from stamps, coins, stationeries and etc.  As for me aside from Alice + Olivia, I also collect Hello kitty, Starbucks planners, Mugs and etc.  But for now I will be sharing with you my AO collection.  Actually most of them are from their collaboration with Starbucks.  I hope you will like them too. :)


A little background on Alice and Olivia, it's a New York based contemporary clothing company owned by Stacey Benet (its founder and designer) it was launched in Barneys in 2002.  

What made me like this brand?  The iconic Stace face really caught my attention.  The girl face wearing extra large sunnies in black with red lips is super love.




This is my very first Alice + Olivia tote that started it all.  It's their collaboration with Starbucks in 2017.  I bought this from a reseller because this was sold out right away in stores.

stainless tumbler

This SB x AO thermos was released in Thailand, and I also bought it online from a reseller on Instagram.




The following year (2018) they collaborated again with Starbucks and this time I got a couple of merchs, from double wall mug, tumbler and of course the tote.  What I love about this collection is the color - Pink!♥


mascara & lipstick


In 2019, Maybelline released it's collaboration with Alice + Olivia exclusively in the Asia.  I got the limited edition mascara and lippy.

face mask and the 2018 tote

Then the pandemic came... AO released their own signature face masks with Stace face design...

This year 2021 as of this writing, there are a two of Alice + Olivia collaborations.   One is with Casetify which was released last January.  I bought two (2) iPhone cases, in classic Stace face and the new Rainbow faces;
 

iPhone cases for 8 and XS

and two - their 2021 collaboration with Starbucks was released this month (October).  I used all my powers to get the items that I really wanted from the tote, tumbler, mug, straw with holder, leather coaster and they also released exclusive online merchs which I got from Lazada (coin purse and stainless tumbler).

Tote, Stainless tumbler, mug & double wall mug with lid


stainless tumbler - rainbow face design

Leather coaster & straw holder


Online exclusives : Coin purse / Stainless tumbler


I love collecting things that I can really use.  Some of them I bought extras especially the tote, tumblers.  That is why I am hoping that they will bring back collaboration with Casetify.  Hoping that there will be more AO collabs in the future.

Hope you like my collection...

xo,
Chiq♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...