Wednesday, December 08, 2021

I am an Army Tita♥

source: google.com



Geez... I think, I am already bitten by the BTS bug.  Recently I am into listening to BTS music.  This started when they released their hit song Butter.  I don't know but I really liked the song.  Love the beat! -  For a Tita who is into singing and dancing, I started listening to their music.  Yes, I am a Tita already.. My nieces are into BTS since then, I felt I am too old for K-pop.  (I used to buy them BTS stuff)  Honestly at first I cannot relate, but when I started listening to their music I learned to love it. (Nakaka-bagets as they say.. haha).  One of my cousins told me that I am already an "Army" well maybe an Army Tita haha..

Aside from their music, what I love about these boys is that they so down to earth and humble... even though they are so popular worldwide you can see that they are very respectful and good people.  I remember when I watched some fan clips of their Crosswalk Concert on The Late late night show with James Corden I saw them helping the staff move the props across the road.  They are setting good example to their fans (the Army)...  and they always show their appreciation to the Army.

source: google.com

source: google

Who's my BIAS?

Each boy have their own uniqueness that you will surely love.  Yes, at first I have a favorite... but lately I find each of them amazing.  I learned to admire all of them.  But V will always have a soft spot. (*wink)

source: google



What's my favorite BTS song?

Of course Butter will be very memorable because it's the song that drawn me to them.  Aside from Butter, I like : Life goes on, Spring day, Telepathy, Boy with Luv, Dynamite, Permission to Dance, Idol and of course their newly released collaboration with Coldplay - My Universe..  I also like their cover version of Fix you and I'll be missing you.♥

til my next entry...

xo, 
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...