Friday, January 28, 2022

My Favorite Designer Bags: 2022 Edition♥

I just want to share 5 of my favorite designer bags.  I am not rich and not sharing this to brag... (Sharing this to inspire those who dreams of having their own designer bag).  I really saved up in order to afford these bags.  

It's every girl it's a dream to have a least one Louis Vuitton bag or Chanel bag.  Well, Chanel bag is a dream... (and still is...)




1. Louis Vuitton Montorgueil in PM size or simply the LV Monty.  - This tops the list of my favorite because it's my first luxury and Louis Vuitton bag.  I got this in 2015 and is already discontinued.  So this is a collector's piece already.  I have also shared a review of this years back: Louis Vuitton Monty .



2. Prada Tesutto B1843M - What I love about this bag is that it's lightweight and very spacious.  This was also my first Prada bag, I have doubts at first of getting this because it's nylon - but I realized it was worth it.  It's very versatile - you can use it as a hand bag, shoulder bag and cross body.  I also use this for work and when I travel because it's spacious and lightweight.




3. Marc Jacobs Snapshot - I'm not really into small or tiny bags, because I carry lots of things. But I really fell in love with it's design and the classy way you can carry it.  This has become my errands bag since then especially when I need to buy things in the grocery.  




4. Katre x Hello Kitty Camden Tourist bag - Katre is a local bag line owned by Kat Erro.  I just learned about this local brand when they collaborated with Sanrio (Hello Kitty).  Aside from having a Hello Kitty print in the bag I love this bag because it fits a lot of stuff and it's a two way bag.  I also wrote a review on this : Katre x Hello Kitty Camden Tourist bag




5. Furla Tessa Tote - I got this during our Japan trip.  Aside from its color (pink) that I love, it will always bring back wonderful memories of my first Japan travel.  I also made a review of this bag in my previous posts: The Furla Tessa Tote    

How about you? Do you have a favorite bag? You can share it on the comments below...

xo,
Chiq♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...