Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Reaching my first $100.00 Google Adsense threshold♥




When the vloggers in YouTube are waiting for their accounts be monetized.  I am so excited for next month because it's my first Adsense payout.  I started my blog in 2005 but in multiply, but when it closed down I shifted to blogspot in 2012.  I started my Adsense account in June 2020, so after two years I have reached the $100.00 payout threshold.  Kinda long (for a payout),  right?! But it's okay.  I am still grateful for it.  Because most of the creators are all in YouTube.  I am happy that there are still people who find it interesting to read blogs. 




What is Google Adsense?  It provides the publishers or content creators to earn money from their online content.  Adsense automatically match your ads based on your contents.

I am not yet ready to shift to Vlogging because honestly I am camera shy.  I would rather write and continue sharing things here in my blog at the moment.   

Next time, I will share how I signed up with Adsense and how I started earning from the automatic ads in my blog.

Thank you again for visiting my blog and I hope you will continue supporting it.♥

Tidbits : This is actually my 10th year in Blogger! :) 

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...