Monday, January 22, 2024

Hello Kitty x Bruno Mars♥

source: Google.com


Another Hello Kitty Collaboration!!!  Honestly I did not see this coming... really unexpected.  Who would have thought that Hello Kitty will collaborate with Bruno Mars...

It was launched in Japan and they have opened a pop-up store at Miyashita Park that will run from January 6 until the 26.


source: Google

Pricey but cute limited collaboration merch are available...  Oh my Hello Kitty heart... I hope I get even just one item from this collab.



I am so into with this Varsity Jacket but it's too expensive... (Sad...)  The jacket costs 32,000.00 Yen which is approximately costs P12,000.00++ in Philippine peso.

Hoping I could get just one... (*wish!)

What do you think with this collaboration?

If you ask me... I truly love this one! (*wink!)

xo,
Chiq♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...