Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Mochi's Best 9 of 2023♥




Hello 2024!  I just want to share Mochi's best 9 for 2023.  There are a lot of milestones in his doggie life that is why it's really hard to choose his best 9.

  • Saturday dates with Mochi are always the best.  I do take him with me every grooming time of this dog cousins... I love doing coffee dates with him and I feel that he loves it too.

  • His first Tanay highlands trip, actually it's my first also.  I do love taking him on long drives and he enjoys it.  

  • He turned 3 years old - last August 15.  

  • One of my personal favorite is when he was invited by SM Megamall to join the Mega PupStar contest.  Even though he did not win the Grand prize, but he was chosen as one of the semi-finalists and finished Top 5.  (Not bad right?!)

  • I don't really take him to pet events often... (coz I'm a praning dog mum, I don't want him to get sick).  There are only 2 events that we visited the one in Robinson's Magnolia and SM Megamall.  We met some of our favorite suppliers in Rob Magnolia event and even met Tofu the super cute Bichon Frise there.  Since then our fur mom keep in touch on our Instagram accounts.

  • His first AI - it became a trend on Instagram and I would like to thank Frankie's fur mom for teaching me how to do it.  I got addicted in making Mochi's AI but the Coco Movie poster is the first and it received a lot of likes.

  • Mochi as the Mad Hatter in Halloween.  As you see I love dressing up Mochi, and I really make an effort in making his costume because I wanted it to be unique.  In 2022 - He was Paddington bear, and last year I decided to dress him as Mad Hatter.  Looking forward to 2024 Halloween.

  • Annual Christmas Get together with family, when I was a kid I always look forward to our reunion.. since I don't have a child - Mochi has become the center of attraction since 2021.
To those asking what's my Best 9, I think we have the same... but will try to share mine soon... ♥

xo,
Chiq♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...