Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hello Kitty Christmas at The North♥

I feel I am 8 years old again! At last I was able to visit the Hello Kitty Village at The Block-SM North Edsa.  I was meaning to see the exhibit... And when I got there it was really fulfilling. ;)  Seeing the little houses with decors and cute Hello Kitty items... I love it!♥  (Sorry for the blurred photos... i forgot to bring my camera... i just used my phone's cam to take the photos)


Hello Kitty Cafe

Hello Kitty Mainhall

Hello Kitty Cake shop

Hello Kitty Activity Hall

Hello Kitty Cake shop by Bread talk
The exhibit opened last November 10 and will run until January 6, 2013. There are also other Hello Kitty activities there like Meet & Greet, HK Luxe Collection exhibit and others... So if you're an avid fan, collector of Hello Kitty... this is a must see exhibit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...