Monday, November 25, 2013

Art Jotters♥

Well they say... ART runs in our family!  

I should've taken up Interior Design in College, but since my ate was already in Fine Arts Advertising in UST... (due to the high cost of art materials... i need to take up another course and that is Accounting).  Now her eldest son Red is taking up Animation at iAcademy and my niece her youngest daughter Ysl might take up either Multimedia or Visual Design next school year.

I am more on designs and styling (i can't really draw people)... my sister is way better than me!  She can really draw! 

And she was able to pursue her dream...

Now that she's just a plain housewife and his two children are grown up (1 in college and youngest 4th year high school), she had the time to paint...

Undeniably all are really gorgeous!

All our relatives and friends who sees her works... admired them... And most of them asks for it!

Long wait is over... 

She decided to reproduce some of her paintings through a memo pad or note pad... which she called Art Jotters.  It's a note pad that is spring bound, 5 x 6 inches in size, 100 cream blank pages.  You can get your own Art Jotter at my online shop Fabulousity by Chiq♥

Summer Solstice

Angel Bride

Clouds

The Kiss (my sister's own version)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...