Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fabchqcares♥ HELP in a little way we can...

Up to now I still can't believe that the Philippines will experience this kind of disaster (as they say it's one of the signs of global warning).  I feel lucky and blessed: that me, especially my family, relatives and friends are all safe.  
Aftermath of Typhoon Yolanda in Tacloban City, Philippines (Photo grabbed online)
Watching the aftermath of typhoon Yolanda on the local and foreign news... I can't help but cry (every time I see the footage on tv) that our brothers and sisters from the Visayas region suffered so match... the place was almost wiped out.

It was heartbreaking...

I can still remember when I was stranded in the office last 2009: Typhoon Ondoy.  Walking home from work the next morning... seeing the devastation... pile of cars/vehicles, trees on the streets and etc.  Yolanda WORSE than Ondoy! 

I know WE FILIPINOS can survive this!!! After every storm there's always HOPE!!!  

Let's HELP, and of course PRAY!!!

With this I think it's time for me to give back and SHARE my blessings...  No one has ever become POOR from GIVING!  2013 has some ups and downs for me personally... but I still feel that I am LUCKY!  I still can eat three meals a day... comfortable place to sleep. (my car was spared by Typhoon Ondoy and even if flood waters gushed in our family home: no major repair were done. )


Part of the amount of the items purchased from my online shop: Fabulousity by Chiq♥ will be donated to the victims of Typhoon Yolanda.  This is aside from the little amount I am planning to share for our brothers and sisters in the Visayas region.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...