Monday, November 04, 2013

My first PANDORA♥



I really don't want to get hooked with this bracelet...(coz I know what will happen next)   Pandora jewelry costs a fortune knowing that some of the charms, bracelets are made of sterling silver only.  Charms/pendants costs  ranges from P1,570.00 to P9,000.00.  Got my liking to these cuties: from my sister who influenced me... accompanying her to Pandora stores.. made me also want to have my own... Actually I really wanted the one's with gold but it's too expensive.  The bracelet with gold lock costs a whooping P13,000.00. (way too expensive for me)  I got the sterling silver bracelet instead here it costs around P4,570.00.  

For my charms: I wanted something that really describes my personality, places I want to go to, my likes, hobbies and etc.

At the moment I have these charms: Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, Vintage sunglasses, Pandora Bow bag, Openwork Butterfly swarm charms. 

More charms to go!

My current wishlist include: Vintage Stiletto, Handbag with pink zirconia gem,  Abstract silver safety chain, Vintage mirror, Princess tiara charms...

So this is my first Pandora bracelet...

I feel...

Every girl wishes to have her own... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...